ST Hightec EFB
Enhanced Flooded Batteries (EFB) are built for higher performance and reliability than standard flooded batteries. They are designed to support standard Start-Stop engines, which put greater demands on the battery.
Even for non Start-Stop vehicles, the EFB can also be fitted to enhance starting performance and meet the ever increasing electrical demands of modern vehicles.
The EFB provides increased cyclic stability, enabling faster recovery from deep discharges. In a Start-Stop vehicle, the EFB maintains power supply to the electrical devices when the engine shuts off, and is able to restart in a fraction of a second.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhance Flooded Battery (EFB) are built for high performance and reliability, even under extreme conditions.
- High-density active material and optimized particle size ensures extra-long service life.
- Optimised negative grid alloy retards corrosion and prolongs battery life during high depth of discharge cycling.
- Extended cycle life compared with conventional battery.
- Better deep cycling property to allow cranking with lower state of charge.
- Higher charge acceptance for lesser charging opportunities.
- Higher thermal stability for use in engine compartment and hot climate regions.