Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner
Leading your workshop to Success
Bosch 2-wheeler Service partner concept is a premium network of independent workshops working in partnership with India’s century old and most trusted brand – Bosch
The Bosch 2-Wheeler service partner concept
New technologies, complexity of new vehicles, ever demanding customers and technical proficiency are challenges that all workshops face with. The Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner concept is designed to give you and your workshop the competitive edge – backed by the power of Bosch expertise and quality.
Becoming a Bosch 2-wheeler Service partner means
Upgrading your workshop
- Becoming part of the Bosch network – the brand that is synonymous to trust for 100 years in the Indian automotive space
- Futuristic 2-wheeler workshop having a digitised infrastructure with a mobile based garage management system to take care of your customers on the go
Upskilling your workshop
- With access to the technical trainings specially focused on the latest technologies in 2-wheeler industry
- Exclusive tie-ups with other renowned brands in the automotive industry such as 2-wheeler detailing, insurance services etc.
Uplifting your workshop
- Professional workshop appearance with the Bosch Brand identity for a stronger customer visibility and brand recall
- Increased profitability in multi-brand operations due to special pricing for wide range of Bosch 2-Wheeler Parts
Your future to be a world class Bosch workshop starts today
Representing the Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner brand in the market place is means committing to adequate quality standards as prescribed by Bosch. To enable us build an established and a trusted network of 2-wheeler service partner, workshops are expected to meet the following criteria
Adequate, well maintained customer parking available as well as the possibility to have vehicles secured overnight. An average area of 750 sq ft and above to be available in the interior of the workshop, including customer lounge etc.
rofessional in appearance with designated working and customer areas
Atleast 3 bays with 2 lifts, one bay equipped with pneumatic impact wrench for quick service. Availability of scanning tools is an advantage
Minimum 1 service advisor / Head mechanic + 1 trained technicians per active bay.
Branding and Identity:
Commitment to displaying the Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner network identity brand, quality and service standards that actively supports the brand image in accordance with Bosch brand guidelines
Scope of Services:
All general services and washing (body shop, major engine work, ECU scanning, painting, and detailing, Battery charging & swapping facility –Optional)
Value Added Services:
such as insurance renewal, roadside assistance, vehicle detailing etc thus positioning the workshop as one-stop shop for all 2-wheeler needs