Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner Leading your workshop to success
Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner – a multi-brand 2-wheeler service concept is a premium network of independent workshops established in partnership with India’s century old and most trusted brand – Bosch.
Bosch 2-Wheeler service partner concept
New technologies, complexity of new vehicles, ever demanding customers and technical proficiency are challenges that all workshops face with. Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner concept, a premium multi-brand network of independent gives your workshop and you the competitive edge. Backed by the power of Bosch expertise and quality, this is your opportunity to be a world-class 2-wheeler multi-brand workshop in your neighbourhood and the best alternative to OE garages for motorists.
Becoming a Bosch 2-wheeler Service partner means
Upgrading your workshop
- Becoming part of the Bosch network – the brand that is synonymous to trust for 100 years in the Indian automotive space
- Futuristic 2-wheeler workshop having a digitised infrastructure with a mobile based garage management system to take care of your customers on the go
Upskilling your workshop
- With access to the technical trainings specially focused on the latest technologies in 2-wheeler industry
- Exclusive tie-ups with other renowned brands in the automotive industry such as 2-wheeler detailing, insurance services etc.
Uplifting your workshop
- Professional workshop appearance with the Bosch Brand identity for a stronger customer visibility and brand recall
- Increased profitability in multi-brand operations due to special pricing for wide range of Bosch 2-Wheeler Parts
Your future to be a world class Bosch workshop starts today
Representing the Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner brand in the market-place means committing to adequate quality standards as prescribed by Bosch. To establish a trusted network of 2-wheeler service partner, workshops are expected to meet the following criteria.
Adequate, well maintained customer parking available as well as the possibility to have vehicles secured overnight. A minimum area of 750 sq ft and above for running the worksshop to be available in the interior space, including customer lounge etc.
Professional in appearance with designated working and customer areas, preferably located in area with good visibility and access.
Atleast 3 bays with 2 lifts, one bay equipped with pneumatic impact wrench for quick service. Availability of scanning tools is an advantage
Minimum 1 service advisor / Head mechanic + 1 trained technicians per active bay.
Branding and Identity:
Commitment to displaying the Bosch 2-Wheeler Service Partner network identity brand, quality and service standards that actively supports the brand image in accordance with Bosch brand guidelines
Scope of Services:
All general services and washing (body shop, major engine work, ECU scanning, painting, and detailing, Battery charging & swapping facility –Optional)
Value Added Services:
such as insurance renewal, roadside assistance, vehicle detailing etc thus capable to positioning the workshop as one-stop shop for all 2-wheeler needs