Determine the rotation speed of the crankshaft with high measurement accuracy: Bosch crankshaft sensors support precise injection/ignition timing.
Features and Benefits:
- Functionally and quality tested in accordance with the same standards as for original equipment parts: For high performance and reliability over a long service life
- High measurement precision over a wide temperature range (−40 °C to +150 °C)
- High quality materials and a robust design: For excellent resistance to corrosion in the demanding area around the exhaust tract
- High electromagnetic compatibility (EMC): For reliable signal output
- Direction detection to record the exact position of the crankshaft and inform the ECU when installed with active hall sensors: For a quick re-start in start-stop mode